Insyto is committed to protecting and respecting user privacy.
Insyto’s policies, systems and programs on data privacy and protection are constructed to be in compliance with all the required data privacy and protection laws including but not limited to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016.
Who is Insyto Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd and where are we operating from?
Insyto is a fast paced technology and consulting company with an emphasis on key industries such as Banking and Manufacturing and deep domain expertise across the entire value chain. Headquartered in Bangalore, with 10 employees. Insyto’s strategic tenets are Innvovate, Transform and Empower. For further information, refer to: www.insyto.com
We are headquartered at No 201, Sri Krishna Pride, 7th Main, Vinayak Nagar, Baglur Main Road, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560063.
What information we may collect from you?
We have various categories of information collected through different sources. Broadly they are of two types:
- Collected through the web site
- Received from partners for processing for business purposes
While a user is browsing/using our website, we place a cookie on the browser to gather information on the user’s preferences and store them for a while. Cookie is a short text file. You may please be aware of that we have cookies and your browsing information is captured. We also capture your IP addresses to understand demographic browsing patterns that will give us an insight on the probable services that our users are interested in. Such information is also used for any diagnostic purposes if there are any issues with DNS or so. At times, we gather user information via surveys and fill in forms. The surveys are with specific purposes, published from time to time, and the information gathered will be used only for the purposes mentioned in the surveys. All personal information is discarded after six months and only the survey outcome information is stored without PI in it. The fill in forms typically collect only business related information and collected to provide with specific information on the services our users/customers are interested in. There is no PI involved here. We have legally binding contracts with our partners across the globe to process the data, collected and provided by them for further processing for business purposes. The purpose of providing with such data is driven through contracts and Insyto maintains highest level of standards to maintain the privacy of information. Insyto is committed to process the data only in a lawful manner. Insyto will process the data only for the stated (and conveyed to the user) purpose. Insyto will collect only a minimum amount of data required for the business purpose that is required by the users/partners. Insyto puts in all efforts to ensure that the data it holds is accurate. Insyto has no reason to store user data for more period than it is required to be stored. How far each data will be stored is mentioned at the time of collection or in the contracts with partners. The data retention is driven by contractual and legal requirements.
How your data is protected?
Insyto Technology subject to multiple internal and external audits on the information security management systems. The standards, controls and operating procedures followed by Insyto are benchmarked and enables Insyto to protect the (privacy) information; also confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Data subject rights EU GDPR ensures data subjects freedom and grants certain rights. How Insyto is honouring those is as follows:
- We provide you with accurate information on what information we gather from you, what processing we perform on the data collected, how the data is protected etc. while collecting them.
- If relevant to provide access to data, we will provide access to the data collected and processed to the users.
- If any incorrect data is in our possession that may lead to any incorrect conclusion about users, the users can easily contact us via a common email id (given below) and get it corrected.
- At any point in time, a user can request us to remove their data from our custody.
- The user can ask us to restrict the processing of their data at any point in time indicating which processing activity they do not want to perform.
- At relevant occasions, Insyto will provide the user data in reusable format to the users upon request.
- The users can ask us to stop processing of their data any time
- We will not use the user data for profiling activities without an explicit consent from the user or without a legal agreement with a controller. The purpose and other details of such processing will be explicitly conveyed to them.